Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Coffee, Tea, and Spankings...

Sorry for the delay in the updates. Shannon and I are currently working in Sturgis, South Dakota at the Motorcycle Rally. Our schedule for the next week is crazy...9am-2am...but we're working hard so we can get back to playing hard. Check back as the stories are piling up...some highlights: dog-cat-mouse guy, spankings, electrical tape and sticky letters, spearfish canyon, harleys, and many more... thanks for all the support! okay...gotta go...katy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon and Katy,

You guys are the best coffee, cigar and spanking chicks EVER!! As I ride home from my first trip to Sturgis my only regret is that I could not make it back for that spanking that we talked about. :(

You two were the coolest people that I met in Sturgis. I am completely envious of your trip and wish you all the best. I will send an email to the T-shirt address and if you email me a mailing or paypal address I will send a contribution towards your trip.

Good luck and take care.

Doug

Shannon and Katy said...

bitchin!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys this is Jasonwith Texas Roadhouse Live, Although Sturgis was a blur of incredible events and an endless amount of work for me an my crew, It was a breath of fresh air meeting you two and learning of your travels. Thank you for the breif encounter and the lasting memories of your childlike smiles on our long trip back to Texas. Keep climbing and spanking ass along the way.